Top 5 Tips for using Dance Comp Genie to register your dancer:
1. You will enter your dancer's Registration Information, (name, contact info, etc.) and Routine information, (level, age division, routine title, etc.), separately, but all information is accessible in your account.
2. After you have entered your dancer's Registration and Routine information, click on "Dashboard" to continue.
Click on "Routine Summary" button to review routine information and to see a summary of your registration.
3. Registration is not complete until waiver is signed, music is uploaded, and fees are paid.
Click on "Dashboard" and then look below "Event Info" to locate the "Waiver" and "Upload Music" buttons.
4. You can update music files.
5. Dance Comp Genie live chat is available to assist you during business hours if you have any questions about the registration process.